Q10 | Churchill Financial arranges capital for income producing real estate projects using our extensive network of correspondent relationships. No matter the property type, our team will take the time to thoroughly understand the intricacies of your deal, your property’s characteristics and its local market conditions—from beginning to end. We commonly arrange:
- Construction Financing
- Acquisition/Interim Financing
- Permanent Financing
- Land Development Financing
- Mezzanine and Market Rate Equity Financing
- Low-Income Tax Credit Equity
- All agency products
The multifamily industry is a key part of our core business. As our clients have expanded the types of properties they develop, in turn we have diversified our products and services for financing these various property types. We will continue to forge new relationships with various capital partners to bring to you ever-expanding product offerings.
- Market rate and mixed-use rental apartments
- Affordable housing, Section 42, or other rent subsidized properties
- Multifamily properties may be new or existing, to-be-built or in need of substantial rehabilitation, and either a single building or multiple- building complex. Properties can be high rise, low rise, town homes or garden-types.
- Independent living
- Assisted living
- Skilled nursing facilities
- Public or private
- Student housing can be low rise, mid-rise or high-rise design.
- Other property types considered